Aapna Services provide expert care tailored to your needs and requirements. We offer a person centred care package that allows you to remain living independently in the comfort of your own home, feeling safe and fully supported.
You may require regular short visits each day whilst some may require long visits round the clock. Our carers can assist and help with personal care, domestic care and offer companionship.
- Personal care; assisting with showering and toileting, while protecting and respecting your comfort, dignity and privacy
- Mobility support; giving plenty of encouragement and assistance with walking aids
- Medication management; making sure you have your tablets at the right time and helping with swallowing
- Advanced or complex care; our clinical nurse managers can support with stomas, catheters, and other aspects of clinical support, putting your wellbeing and independence first.
- Dementia Support; looking after someone with dementia could be very stressful and draining but our trained staff in dementia can provide that essential respite to carers for few hours a week.
- Sitting Service; we can provide this short break to carers while they can get on with their own commitments and our carers to look after your loved ones in the comfort of their own homes.
- Domestic Duties; our carers can maintain your home to the exact living standards which you are accustomed to.
- Short Break/Respite Service; we can offer you away from home short break for yourselves or respite care for your carers in our purpose build two-bedroom apartment. You will have the full independence to use the service to your full potential. The apartment is fully equipped with all modern facilities.
We do our best to match you with the right carer; someone with whom you’ll feel comfortable with. Aapna Services home care team is compassionate, friendly and professional and are trained to the highest standards.
All care staff has a full induction. They will be fully trained in house with a training provider in line with CQC standards alongside local authorities. We pride ourselves on the retention of good staff as we provide extensive training. To maintain good quality of service we have put robust processes in place. All staff will have a regular supervision. Appraisals are done annually. Supervisions and appraisals give the staff an opportunity to discuss anything. Quality Management System ensures that regular audits are done on every aspect of the service. We enjoy celebrating a carer of the month every month and quarterly carers get together to enjoy the social aspect of working with Aapna. Domiciliary care is not just for the elderly. It can be equally important to children, young people and people with a host of different care and support needs.
Share this Post