Are you or your relative increasingly becoming forgetful?
Not recognising people?
Finding it difficult to communicate?
We can support you or your relative by offering;
- one to one support to you or to your relative to carry on living in their home. We can offer;
- Medication Support
- Support with medical appointments
- Facilitating hobbies, activities and social interaction
- Preparing meals and tending to household task
- We offer dementia support group and day care for both men and ladies where people can take part in appropriate activities taking into account their personal experiences.
- We are working towards becoming dementia friendly organisation
- We can make home visits to offer advice and information
Aapna services provides care and support for private individuals, clients referred by social services and those with Direct Payments/Personal Budget.
Our aim is to provide support and offer opportunities to people in need and their carers to promote social inclusion and equal opportunities to contribute and participate fully in community life.
Share this Post